Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Slash only RP website for Emo boys. Look at the banner for our definition of Emo. Original characters are welcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex McKee

Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 am

Your the sexiest person on the planet....besides me.
Alex hissed lightly.
"Chase! The computer person is a fucking bitch!!"
Your the bitch.
"OH FUCK NO!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:27 am

"Hey." Chase snapped. "I appreciate the compliments but messing with my baby ain't the way to get my attention."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am

How do I get your attention?
Alex's nostril's flared and he had taken to picking at his lip as he always did. It was a bad habit, most of the time he picked until his lips bled.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 am

"Just..." In truth, there was no way Chase would leave Alex and he would reassure him of that when the camera was off, later on. But now he was just trying to get the person to play nice. "Well, keep up with the sweet compliments. Thank you for those by the way." He flashed a rare grin. "ANd just, well don't insult Alex. I'm protective of him." He threw an arm around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 am

Alex was furious, his cheeks pink as the person started again.
Chase you are truly beautiful, more of a master piece than any of Mozart's works. More amazing than the wonders of the world.
Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 am

Chase smiled softly at the computer.
"Well thank you." He kissed Alex's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

The person filled the chat box with nothing but compliments to Chase.
Alex was livid.
So, any way we could meet somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 am

"I don't really know..." He looked at Alex questioningly. What the hell was he getting himself into?
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 am

"Fuck no you can't!"
Why not? Afraid?
"BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ugly bitch.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

"Well if Alex says no then we can't. I'm sorry." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:00 am

So you do whatever he says? Like he is your dictator or something? I bet he is the reason I can never find pictures of you on the net.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 am

"No... he's not my dictator... he's my boyfriend and he doesn't make me listen to him. I listen cause I love him..."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 am

Sure, you just dont want him to get his panties in a twist.
Alex took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 am

"You're right. I don't cause he is nasty when pissed." Chase chuckled, kissing Alex's neck.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am

So thats a no? You wont come meet me somewhere or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:14 am

"Unless Alex approves than it is a no." He nodded. "Sorry." He smiled sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:17 am

Well that sucks, he is too worried you might leave him if you get a look at me, someone who would appropriate you and not rule you like him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:20 am

"Fine. Y'know what, we can meet up somewhere. After we're done recording, I'll message you or sometihng." He nodded. He was just doing this to show Alex he could meet someone else and stay faithful.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 am

Alex's head snapped toward him, a look of total disbelief on his face.
"Fuck no..." He growled out. "You are not fucking doing that damnit!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 am

"Well buh bye everyone." Chase said quickly, turning off the camera. "Baby, i'm gonna do this to show you I don't wnat anyone else. You can come but just hide or something. So you can watch but he won't know you're there. And if he gets touchy you can come kill him."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am

"YOUR NOT GOING!!!" Alex stood and stomped his feet like a child about to throw a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:29 am

"Baby c'mon, you want him to keep calling you a bitch and afraid. Only way I'm gonna set him straight is if I see him in person." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 am

'No! He might be some psycho fucker with a gun! Your not going, END of discussion!!" He crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 am

"I am going." Chase said, just as firm. "The only question is if you're gonna go with me or not."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 am

"Don't...." He did not cry often but he was close to it, this was DANGEROUS.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

"Alex. I'm going." Chase said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun :: On The Go :: Homes-
Jump to: