Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Slash only RP website for Emo boys. Look at the banner for our definition of Emo. Original characters are welcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

Your Pic's, But Your Mine. Empty
PostSubject: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 am

Alex gave an accomplished smile as he uploaded another fifty pictures to the web. He had taken his time, along with his boyfriend Chase, picking out what pictures should and should be put on the Internet. Sure he had many more but those were either private, not good enough, he was picky. Or they were especially for Chase. One way or the other Alex was proud, it had taken forever to upload them all. Usually he didn't have the patients so he somehow talked Chase into doing it but today was different.
He stood from his chair and popped his back, singing the turn to What's my name by Rhianna.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am

Chase chuckled at him as he nudged him out of the chair near the computer, sitting down himself. He had a good twenty photos but he really didn't think he was that hot. He chose three and began trying to upload them.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:03 am

Alex's face light up and he slammed his hands down on the key board.
"Oh hell no!!" He announced, trying as hard as he could to stop the uploading and delete anything that had already been uploaded.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 am

Chase groaned as the computer shut down from Alex pressing random buttons.
"The hell Alex?" He looked up at him, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 am

"When did I tell you that you could put pic's of you on line huh?" He demanded, hand on his hip, eye brow raised, hip cocked out to the side.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 am

"Um, last time I checked you didn't need my permission so why should I need yours?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:20 am

"Excuse you, but I don't need your permission. Like you care as long I don't show too much skin, I don't fucking want your pictures all over the fucking net." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 am

"Well why not?" He frowned, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 am

"Because I said so." He answered shortly, unplugging the computer and plopping down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:32 am

"C'mon, you are no fair." Chase grumbled. "I just want a damn profile picture for Facebook. Is that too much to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 am

"Hell yes it is! Chase! You don't know what kind of gross old farts are waiting to prey on sexy young things like you!!" Alex explained as if he were talking to a small child.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:36 am

"And it is just fine to post picture of yourself in your underwear?" He raised an eyebrow. "Alex, do you know what kind of gross old farts are waiting to prey on sexy young things like you?" He smirked as he repeated him.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 am

Alex pouted, flipping him off.
"Unlike you I kick ass. Aint NOBODY gonna fuck with me."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 am

Chase bust out laughing.
"Thats a good one Alex." He nodded, smiling. "Now, me, I kick ass. I won't let anybody fuck with me or you. But in all seriousness, you know how many old men are at their computers, looking at your picks while jerking off?"
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 am

"EWWW GROSSS NO CHASE!!!" He stuck his tongue out, his face scrunched up as he his body shook. "That's fucking wrong!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 am

Chase laughed lightly.
"Just sayin." He shrugged. "Not like I blame em. I do it too when the real you ain't with me." He winked. "Your own fault for bein so sexy."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 am

Alex shook his head.
"Whatever, those old men aint gonna get this booty!!" His popped his ass with a smirk. "An you keep on tryin me you ain't either. No pictures on line for you."-
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 am

"You are no fun at all." He grumbled, pouncing on Alex and tackling him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

Alex squeaked, grinning and pushing him off.
"God! Your so mean! You almost crushed me you ass!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Chase chuckled, giving him a chaste kiss, tugging his bottom lip in between his teeth.
"You're the mean one."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:15 am

"Oh no bitch! Your mean!" He giggled, pressing their lips back together happily.
He had scored. He had Chase in bed with him instead of on the computer with the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:17 am

"When you're sleeping imma put up pictures." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:23 am

Alex frowned.
"Baby you do that and you can kiss the fine ass goodbye!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

"You are so possessive. It's annoying and yet cute as fuck." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 am

"Just shut up. Dont let me find not pictures of your sexy ass on line or else Ill show mine." He crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun :: On The Go :: Homes-
Jump to: