Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Slash only RP website for Emo boys. Look at the banner for our definition of Emo. Original characters are welcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex McKee

Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 am

Alex looked at him with a sigh.
"Liar." He decided not to push him anymore about it though.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 am

"I don't." Chase said firmly. "Now... the damn cops wanna question me. I don't feel like talking about it but I gotta. You can go home... or you can wait here..."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:43 am

Alex paused.
"Umm....I have to stay here..."
All his things were not at home...he had left like he said he would.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 am

"Okay babe. I don't wanna make you stay but thanks." Chase nodded as one of the investigators working on Chase's "case" walked in.
"Mr. Campbell, I need you to come with me."
Chase groaned, kissed Alex's forehead and followed the man.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:49 am

Alex sat down, chewing his lip. He didn't like this place, they seemed very scary to him. He looked at his phone.
Not even a minute had gone by...
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 am

The man had Chase describe the man who had assaulted him. They made him describe, in detail, everything the man had done and what he said. Chase was once again crying by the time they finished. Then they asked Alex to come in to recall how it had started, with the comments on their web video. Chase cursed, covering his face and trying to stop the tears before Alex saw.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 am

But Alex saw, he sat down and tugged Chase into his arms and kissed his forehead.
"Poor baby...."
He didnt wanna do this...He wanted to go home and take care od his lover, make the tears stop...
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 am

"Stop." Chase muttered, nudging him away gently and roughly wiping his eyes.
The man turned to Alex.
"Sir, I'm aware that the Chase and his rapist's conversation started through you two's webshow? That right?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:04 am

Alex nodded, sighing softly but looking at Chase and popping the back of his head.
"You stop it right damn now! Imma hold you and your going to like it Chase!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 am

"Hush Alex." Chase grumbled, sliding down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:10 am

Alex hissed and crossed his arms.
"Your an asshole, I just wanted to help."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:14 am

"If you want to help, pretend I'm not crying." Chase sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:15 am

Alex looked away from him. That stung but he did as he was told, completely ignoring him while he answered questions.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:24 am

Chae sighed over at him.
"So, Alex did you do anything to instigate this attack on your boyfriend?" The man questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 am

"H-Huh? What do you mean?" The man stuttered, his eyes wide as he thought.
He hadnt done anything...
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:33 am

"Well its apparent that you weren't fond of this man for flirting with Chase. I've heard you two were arguing? Did you ever think that the man assaulted Chase to upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 am

"No....I mean......" He would never forgive himself....He had gotten his lover so hurt....
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 am

"It isn't Alex's fault." Chase snapped.
"Mr. Campbell... it very well may be."
"Is not." Chase repeated.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:54 am

Alex put a hand to his face and shook his head.
"Wh-What if....."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 am

"Baby, it isn't. Don't you listen to him." Chase said softly, kissing his temple.
"With all due respect Mr. Mckee, this man wanted Chase and he was getting under your skin by flirting with him. What better way to anger you than by taking what was yours? Hurting and raping YOUR lover?"
Chase glared.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 am

Alex stared, blinking as his heart broke bit by bit.
'O-Oh god....O-Oh god.....Oh...."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

"Alex, stop listening to him.... he's bullshitting... he doesnt know what the fuck he's takling about." Chase hissed.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

'H-He is right! Its all my fault!!" Alex put his face in his hands, how could he do that to Chase?
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am

"Alex baby, no it isn't.... no..." Chase shook his head furiously.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 am

"I need to go to the bath room." He stood up and ran off to the bathroom, locking the door to his stall.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:14 am

"See what you did?" Chase snapped, running after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun :: On The Go :: Homes-
Jump to: