Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Slash only RP website for Emo boys. Look at the banner for our definition of Emo. Original characters are welcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Campbell

Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:57 am

As Chase was taken to the police station, they gave him clothes and let him use the phone. The first person he called was Alex.
"Alex baby please answer!" He cried as he waited, trying to keep the tears out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 am

Alex looked at the phone and simply turned it off. He was not answering Chase right now. He had probably just gotten home to see that Alex had not been kidding when he said he would be done with Chase. Alex ignored the tears in his eyes as he turned over and let the phone ring.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:04 am

Chase repeatedly called, the tears only coming down harder and harder. He tried using the police station phone so Alex wouldn't see his number on the caller ID.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am

Alex sighed as he picked the phone up and snapped into the receiver.
"What the in the fucking hell do you want!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 am

Chase was still crying but hearing Alex's voice made it better...
"A-Alex! It's Chase! You were r-right baby! H-He tried to rape m-me!" He stammered.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 am

It took a moment for Alex to register the information.
"Ch-Chase baby? Are you okay? Where are you? Where is he? Ill fucking kill him!! Are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 am

"N-no... I'm not crying. Y-you know me... I don't c-cry." But he was. It was obvious. "H-he ran off. I'm at the p-police station downtown..."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 am

Alex had already dressed and gotten in the car, he was on his way, going at least fifteen miles over the speed limit.
"Im on my way baby."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:23 am

"Okay sweety... I-I'm sorry." Chase hung up and by the time Alex had arrived, he had made himself stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 am

Alex bust through the doors, whipping his head around wildly as he searched for Chase.
He was scared to death of what that man may have done to him.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:41 am

Chase ran at him, hugging him close.
"I'm sorry for not listening baby..." He whispered hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 am

Alex swallowed hard, looking into Chase's eyes.
"What did he do? How far did he get?"
He would be an "I told you so." Later when he knew Chase would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:49 am

"He was... close." Chase breathed as he had a flashback. "Really... really close.." He shut his eyes and shook his head. "He was about to go in but didn't..."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 am

Alex took a shaky breath, pressing Chase into his chest.
"Oh baby.....I fucking told you....What if he had gone farther? What if he had hurt you? Chase...."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 am

"He didn't do too much. He punched me once.. and when I tried to run he scratched my leg but I'm... I'm good. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:01 am

Alex kissed him sweetly, stepping back to look over him.
"Oh baby...." He didn't like the bruise forming on Chase's face....he couldn't see the scratches yet..
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 am

"I love you... god I'm sorry. You were right." He whispered, hugging him close. He pulled back his pant leg to show Alex the scratches. There were four of them. Four of the man's fingers. The guy was strong and his nails were untrimmed so they left deep gashes in Chase's leg.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:05 am

"Chase!!" Alex squealed like the scratches were the worse thing in the world. "Those could be infected!! Look at what he did! That mother fucker!!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

"Baby... thats the thing I'm least worried about." He sighed, brushing hair behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:10 am

"What? Chase oh fuck! What else did he do to you baby?" Alex panicked in a way only he could.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 am

"Nothing physically baby." He smiled softly. But mentally, he was frightened still, on edge...
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 am

Alex frowned, his gaze soft on Chase.
"Baby....Oh baby." He hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 am

"God, i'm being a puss." Chase laughed lightly, but he was thankful for the hug...
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:32 am

"No baby, your not being a puss or anything. Anyone would be freaking the fuck out!! Chase its okay...you can cry baby. Ill still love you all the same."
Back to top Go down
Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 am

"I don't cry babe. You know that." He smiled softly, kissing Alex's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Alex McKee

Alex McKee

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 am

Alex looked at him with a sigh.
"Liar." He decided not to push him anymore about it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pic's, But Your Mine.   Your Pic's, But Your Mine. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Pic's, But Your Mine.
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun :: On The Go :: Homes-
Jump to: